Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 4/21/2003 08:51:00 AM


Argh! Spring colds are a bitch. Just in case it was ever in doubt in anyones mind we are playing tonight. My voice isn't great, but I feel much better. As far as save or die, we did get a save didn't we? I've died once already, so I feel that I have a place to speak. Wizards are dangerous, very dangerous. Before you go around thinking that we were overmatched just let me point out to you that he was casting spells that are only 1 level higher than mine. In say around 500 xp I will be pitching around Cloudkill (since I have his spellbook now). As the man once said "...what is good for the goose, is good for the gander..." 9000 staring gold? Sweet even better stuff for me to loot from the bodies.

In response to a couple of players asking the following books are in (for spells only!):

Players Handbook (obviously)
Relics and Rituals I & II
All three Eldricht might books
Tome of Blood

I will look at and approve on a per spell basis material from other sources (preferrably printed material. please don't bring my a bunch of web crap!)

Dustin--Easter Boy :)

Jeremy F & Caroline--Fire mage standing in woods sees tree hugging druid coming. "...son of a bitch..."

Jeremy G & Caroline--Can I just remind you guys that I work for the SOB that you are trying to rip off. Just a thought.

Jeremy F--I have no problem with the cloudkill, since I shall be using it as soon as I cast 3rd level spells. What an excellent way to control crowds :)

Caroline--Eh the reason my wizard made the fort save is because I rolled a 17. I got really very lucky, but if I hadn't I would of rolled up another character no problemo.


In closing I would like to say "...DAMN YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF WHINY BEYATCHES! YOU THOUGHT THURSDAY WAS BAD JUST WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....." just kidding :-P