Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 4/19/2003 03:20:00 PM


JF - I'm over getting killed. It get's rid of cheese that wasn't too useful anyway. Just wishing I had enough cash to get gloves/ring of spectral hand. Could only afford to just get that one thing and that's if I am actually as high enough to get 5th level gold, remember I missed a session. *sigh* Will just have to wait for some more insane treasure to come our way. Unless of course the employer has one or two laying around *crosses fingers*....

All - Please tell me what days/times are good for people? If you have questions about Werewolf or Mage fire away we have enough people on the list htat should be able to answer the questions. Though seriously if people would prefer another DnD game that's cool too. Just that I'll be doing it using the Dark Sun setting.