Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 4/18/2003 01:21:00 PM


Hi all, hope you enjoyed last nights game, although it did raise some eyebrows... Dont give up on it guys, I'll get adjusted soon and ppl will quit dying so regularly.

Dan--Just to clear things, read the wrong ability last night, that mage was more than capable of that spell, and I forgot you still only had 3 hit dice(snicker)....anyway, not that I'm not interested in another game, just dont know the games, I'll check it out.

Caroline--Thinking about your new character....someone to compliment Ignatia would be a good choice...seems how we are outdoors most of the time, a druid may be a decent choice....your companion could add some firepower to the group too...sorcerer would work well too, but arcane and cleric are both covered....the bard is dead, and I dont know what wayne is rolling up. All in all, a lot would work, but I think the most powerful choice, since you guys will level soon would be druid.