Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 6/21/2003 10:39:00 AM


WD - I have the Web 2.0 source book if you're interested.

Mage interested - I also have the Lost Paths: Ali-Batin and Tafani, Cult of X, and Celestial Choir books. Oh yeah and the inferalists', orphans', and sorcs' books. Oh and the ST guide. And the book that has the archspheres (wheeee! I can litterally move a mountain and not even break a sweat! Now to use prime and make the paradox hit the guy who's been irritating me all chronical er week and I just have six dots in each) Fine in short I have most of the newer mage books. Let me know a subject and I'll seee if I have it.

JG - I'm not sure if all the trad. guide books out there are for this ed. since that's one of the things WW has benn revision happy on.