Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 6/14/2003 02:15:00 PM


Dan- Avatar Storm... whatever. Before the Antideluvians start waking up, the vampires go crazy, and a tactical nuke goes off in the Wraith world.

Or a more simplistic way of looking at things: shit on White Wolf's storyline- I'm just using their system.

And it's fine to be nosey. It's not like anything on this forum is intended as private. Aparently with Shatzer's starting of his Vampire game, there is more interest in another WoD campaign instead of the previously-mentioned Anime BESM. So I'm attempting to assemble the scatter fragments together into a somewhat respectable Mage campaign.

I remind you all, I say "attempting." Building a story, for me, is quite a difficult feat, ever since I lost my imagination. Ever since, creativity in general is quite difficult, and my dreams have stopped. So if it does happen, it'll be a while before we start...

See, my mind was ravaged by those damnedable fae some-time in my Jr. year of High School. Either that, or I have a tumor that's slowly destroying the right half of my brain. I prefer to blame it on the fae.