Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 6/17/2003 04:56:00 PM


Jeremy--*IC* Hmm... An orbital laser system. I hadn't considered that idea before, but I think it might just work... Then again, it would have a lot of problems. Stability, accuracy, vulgarity... Unless I could lure my target to a sci-fi convention... No, I'm afraid it's far too risky. Subtlety, must remember subtlety. I'll just mention it to that ethernaut instead and let him deal with the support systems. He'll likely want one to defend his precious ethership. *end IC*
How does creation of stuff work, aside from wonders and points in crafts? Related to resources or knowledge of Matter or...? I'm specifically asking about the items I'll be using for focii instead of the normal rotes. Any idea of the scaling of Arete yet? My book has characters starting out with Arete 1 and using freebies to add to it.