Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Dunesmuggler on 9/12/2006 06:24:00 AM


YAY!!! I got my blog back!!

Kinda weird that it just went away for a while.

Anyway, I'm working on my character for the uber-powerful game that's gonna be on Mondays now.

I'm making them from the Forgotten Realms Unapproachable East book... hope that's not a problem. I somehow thought we were in the Forgotten Realms East instead of the other one. Didn't know you guys plane shifted. If it's a problem I can always make a new character, but it would probably work ok anyway since I'm making a Star Elf, which are planar travellers anyway.

Would it be bad if I twinked my character out a bit? Never made this high level a character before and, well, it just seems like a Twinky occasion.