Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 9/24/2006 10:32:00 PM


Bwaahaa. I love being a priest. I was grinding NW of Southshore, when some random Paladin decided to throw down a duel flag. I Mind Controlled him and ran him into the middle of a bunch of Elite ogres, who then beat him stupid. :)

***********

I don't remember exactly how Jeremy's druid did it. It was either a feat, or some specialty granted by his prestige class that allowed him to keep his items as he changed forms. Plus the use of the Wild enchant on his armor.

I'm not sure how a Mage could pull off the same. Aside from putting your items down, polymorphing, then picking them up again. You mentioned using one of the higher-level Poly spells with a much higher duration, so that could be an option for you, couldn't it?