Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 9/26/2006 10:48:00 AM


Farve--So homey when are you coming back to Wootown for a Monday night. Or better yet what is your work schedule? Jeremy, Dustin and I might want to do a road trip to Columbus. We could check out casa de Farve.

Gromero - Horde Warrior supreme - Elune

Dustin and Bubbles--So I have an honest question here for you guys. Not trying to be "bitchy". Do you guys not want to do movie nights? The last couple really haven't gone off that well (partly my fault I know). If you guys don't want to do them that is fine with me. We can play board games or something. Just wanted to put it out there for you guys to think about.

Scott--Polymorphing is very cool, but has been nerfed to hell. You will want to check the web resources that Jeremy uses to see how WOTC has modified the rules. They are still cool, just not as broken as they used to me. Also whenever I played a character that could polymorph I kept a few of his common forms on me. Trying to do polymorph on the fly is way too time consuming.

Later Bitches :P