Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 9/06/2006 07:54:00 AM


Okay so we are all in agreement the one half of our Monday double feature is Reanimator. Here are a few other possibilities.

Devil Rejects - Very cool Rob Zombie film. One of my favorite films of the past year.

Final Destination 3 - I really thought that I was going to hate this film, but damn if the kill scenes were't way cool.

Creep - Little independant British film that I discovered in the Blockbuster bargain bin ($4 woot!).

Sleepaway Camp - Best ending in any slasher film ever!

Let me know what you guys think.

ps: I was thinking of doing a Halloween "party" this year. It would have a zombie theme (of course). Watch a few choice zombie films, play some All Flesh....... what do you guys think?