Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 1/08/2004 04:25:00 PM


Jeremy & Dustin--After reading the forums and all of the powergamers that think Jedi Masters are going to be the shiznit I have decided something. I have done the math. I'm going to obtain Master Scout, Master Bounty Hunter, Master Pikeman, and finally Sniper. Then I'm going to go Jedi Hunting. Even if they are more powerful than me, I can respawn after dying, they don't. All Jedi will learn to fear Trog, all will fear him. Seriously though, there are some people that set up Macros all day just to earn Holicrons and open their force sensitive slot. What the hell fun is that? Then they rant at the developers for making it so hard. Damn just play the freakin' game. I think that I'm going to start the Strong Badia Jedi Killing Mafia guild, you guys in?