Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 1/14/2004 09:34:00 AM


Caroline--Mallrats and Jay and Silent Bob Strike back. Two classic Kevin Smith movies from my collection. Can you believe Dustin hasn't ever seen a Kevin Smith movie, ever! The boy is/was suffering from entertainment retardation! It is my goal to help him obtain some level of coolness. Do everyone a favor and watch where you are going, you need to watch movies with us.

Jeremy--Last time I checked (last night) the stuff that I brought over is still bagged up in your living room :-P Plus I was playing with my Trogdore action figure last night.

Dustin--Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... Did you like the movies last night?

Jeremy, Dustin, & Caroline--We didn't discuss next weeks movies. I have a couple of horror films (one of which is about flesh eating earthworms) that would work nicely. But you may not want another night of movie monster mayhem. Of course Jason vs. Freddy came out yesterday, and I will be picking that up. Heh heh heh heh......