Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 1/09/2004 03:33:00 PM


Shatz- If the Jedi aren't actually the power-gamer's wet dream, like I was told they might be, then I see no reason to unlock one. Though I could always sell 'em. I wonder how much those holocrons sell for... hmmn. :)

Enh, not bad. Worked on gathering Imp faction points most of the night, till Dustin came on. Ended up getting him killed trying to heal/tank him versus high-level critters.

Officially joined the Imperials, then got an offer to join a rebel Uber-guild. They wanted new players, and were offering a free small house AND a landspeeder to all new members. Great offer. I wonder if they'd mind me wearing my white armor to official meetings? (Damnit...)

Was chatting with a Master Bounty Hunter at the Imperial Oasis. Aparently, he's Rebel, too. He just runs Imperial missions because they pay really well.

Rebel scum.