Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 1/19/2004 11:32:00 AM


Hah hah Imperial scum. Saturday I and my guild destroyed not one, but two imperial outposts. And it could not of been done without the aid of Scooter, the Thunder Lizard (baby rill). Muhahahahahahaha........

Actually all of the other Creature Handlers were picking on me. They had Rancors, and I had my Thunder Lizard (baby rill). Though Jeremy the Rancors are even more broken than you thought. Healing doesn't mark you as an enemy, so we stood right behind the Rancors as they tore up ATSTs right and left. IMPs couldn't touch us until after the ATSTs were down. Try knocking a Rancor down when there are 9 healers waiting on it to be damaged, nearly impossible. Way too powerful. After the ATSTs were down I did get to go off with my VibroLance on a few Stormtroopers. Wahoo!

ps: Thunder Lizard stood right under the ATST doing his 5-9 points of damage every 3 seconds, so he helped :)