Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 1/09/2004 09:06:00 AM


Jeremy--They call it grinding. They will set up Macros all day long to either make items in practice mode (doesn't fill up their inventory), or set macros to play/dance all day long. It lets them walk away from their systems and still earn tons of xp. What I read is that you have to just keep unlocking Master levels to earn Holocrons, which tell you what to do to unlock your force sensitive slot. I will tell you that if you "cheat" to get a jedi Trogdore will find you and lay the beat down stick on ya :-) How did it go last night?

Dustin--I had fun last night, you are starting to get pretty good with the combat and stuff. I think that Honey Mustard really goes best with Ewok.

Caroline--I'm glad you are okay. So what did happen?