Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 8/07/2003 01:13:00 AM


I would verry much like the Gauntlets of Ogre Power, and Larry needs to increase his ac so l suggest giving the bracers of natural armor +1 to him, As for any of the devine wands, depending on how John rules it, My Blackgaurd can cast devine spells, so he should be able to use the wands, if thy are left behind.

John, or anyone els who would like to make my dm life easier, could you email me a copy of any excell spread sheats that are used for the game, now that I have entered the Digital Age, they woud be verry usefull. I was considering swithing my pc's to the laptop also, If someone has a good excell char sheet, that would be usefull before Waynes game tonight.

Email= dmellott@nvi.net