Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 8/07/2003 12:56:00 PM


Here I am Finally on the blogg, my new character for john's mon d&D game will be even better than before, following the same line i.e. fighter he will be stronger and crit more often than my previous elf he has improved crit as his last feat taken so if the dice fall my way then we should see many interesting developments form ( Galwinn ) " galwinn " is the elder brother of Galdrick who has recently fallen in battle ( no thanks to dave who very well could have saved his butt ) and as galwinn is the oldest heir ( with the next heir being a sister "Aerwinn" ) galwinn requests that he have first claim to his brother galdick's possesions once they are made available to the group. Galwinn will of course share the possesions with all as long as he has first claim.

John - Yes I would like to join your pilgrimage to columbus to search for more figs and besides it gives me a great excuse not to go to michigan with my mom for a dull birthday party of little significance then I can apply the $ 88.00 hotel saving the my fig puchases.