Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 8/07/2003 02:00:00 PM


John--Columbus gaming mecca sounds neat. :) Bubbles was going to be a healer, until school starts *snickers*. You do realize that Grimy will effectively be uncontrolled when I leave? Eat your brains :)

Dustin--Brian's char got petrified in Wayne's game and is currently in a bag of holding. I thought you weren't playing on Th anymore? What's your new char for Wayne's game? Blackguards can't use the Restoration Wand, it's not on their spell list.

Jeremy--I fight with a piddly little disruption weapon only when there's undead. Otherwise I have my axes (Greataxe and Dwarven Waraxe)

Brian--You get his personal effects, sure. As for the rest of the stuff, you'll have to compete with the rest of the group. :)