Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 8/06/2003 11:51:00 PM


Depending on John's (Necron's) reaction to Animate Dead
*kicks Grimy* *casts Animate Dead* If his body didn't need to be mostly intact, I would have annihilated it rather than kicked it. *kicks the resulting Zombie* Not entirely sure he'll last until Utopia, but I'll see what I can do. As for the rest of this stuff, I have a better claim on the Greataxe than [Dustin]; I fight with one. I wouldn't mind the Cloak of Ch +2 (not that it'll do her much good). No sense in selling perfectly good arrows, so I'll take some of those too. Don't need the gloves or the other potions.

However, it's not really fair for her to disappear with those and prolly not the +3 dagger either, so what she actually gets is up to the players.

Since we're likely to stay within the cave system for a while, I vote wall of stone+plane shift are sufficient excuses for a successful escape. I can use Ethereal Jaunt to check whether the planeshifting would work. :D

Dan--Because I don't want her to die. Depending on greediness, there's little reason why the group wouldn't try to use one of the Raise Dead potions to bring her back anyhow. :)