Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 3/09/2004 11:06:00 AM


Jeremy--I was planning on it. Last night Dustin said he was coming as well....... but you know how that is :) You can count on me being there, though. Any ideas on movies and food? I have, as always, thrown a few flicks into my laptop bag (Bride of Reanimator, Frogs, and Pirana). I know you had mentioned a few things as well (zombie flick?). Heck you even mentioned some sweet anime. I'm up for whatever.

Dustin and Jeremy--Would you guys be willing to run the Marauder Themepark with Matt and I so we can mooch your wookie armor?

Wayne--With my Wookie regeneration I will most likely get up pull you out of your KIA and rip your arms off. Just an FYI.

Caroline--Cannibal is okay, not great. I do enjoy the music. Ed and is Dead Mother is pretty cool as well.