Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 3/15/2004 09:37:00 AM


Jeremy--Damn that is what happens when non technical aholes take over a company. So much for Western Digital drives. So who makes a good reliable hard drive anymore? I've had good success with Seagate drives, but that is just me. Maxtor drives are too damn loud! So what are you going to do?

Dustin--How goes it dude? I didn't see you online this weekend wasup?

Caroline--Kingston rules!

Okay guys I have the new DVD release of Dawn of the Dead (good stuff!) as well as Wrong Turn. I can't speak to Wrong Turn's quality, but it is about cannibal hillbillys who go after a group of good looking 20 somethings. Sounds fun! Just a couple of ideas for movie night.

This is very important. I am going to go see the new Dawn of the Dead this weekend at a Matinee showing. If anyone wants to go with me let me know. I have taken the day off to avoid the teenagers, so I'm going to an early show (4 something).