Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/11/2004 02:03:00 PM


Baz Nitches tell me they need five servers shipped Friday morning. I only have two done. On paper, I shouldn't be able to get three systems done before 7pm (even assuming I let the last system run the tape backup while I'm gone, and come back to box it after the game.) We'll see...

I'm assuming I'll be there around an hour late. I'll try to drop another update around 5pm to give everyone time to check this before the game with a final answer.


Shatz- You say you have a character you've been playing around with on another server, right? I want to do a little experiment before we lay down our houses. I haven't gotten a straight answer if it's safe to use a lot trade to build houses. Nobody will tell me what happens to property when a character is deleted.

Some people think that any buildings who's owners get deleted dissapear every server reset. Others are positive that as long as you have multiple admins, the houses stick around till the maintainance runs out (which the other admins can keep paying...)

Basically, I want to make a new character on whatever server your second is on, and have you buy the cheapest house you can find. I'll place the lot, give your character full admin, and then delete the new character, and see what happens.

I fthe building sticks around for a few days, I'm going to use a "lot trade" to put down the clubhouse...

I also want to see if the admins can actually ban the homeowner from their own house.

Dustin- I haven't seen you on SWG for like two days now. I need to hook up with you online so I can trade your character ownership of my house for a week or so. You've got two lots free, right?