Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/15/2004 07:34:00 PM


Dustin- I'm going to be talking to Mike this weekend regarding this inventory job. Aparently he wants me to go with them on a run to make sure this is something I'll be able to do long-term. (He doesn't want people who just want to work 6-months or so...)

It's basically 72 hours nonstop, Fri-Sat-Sun. I assume a few meal breaks. Everyone meets up at a central point, hops into a van, and get driven from store to store. You inventory, get back in the van, and catch a few hours sleep on the way to the next store. You get paid the whole time- a "working wage" while you're actually doing the inventory, and a "driving wage" for while you're unconcious in the back of the van.

You work three days, the rest of the week you're off. Good deal, assuming it pays well enough, and you don't give a damn about "weekends." I'll find this out soon...