Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/02/2004 10:20:00 PM


I'm a bit confused here. I seem to have opened a whole can of worms by asking a completely logical question. I said nothing about NOT allowing the 3.0 ranger. Personally, I'd choose one or the other, but that's just me, there's no overriding reason not to use both, if minor modifications are made to one or the other to bring them in line with the rules the rest of the characters follow. Simply treat them as different variants. And that brings me back to my question. Since Dustin has said before that the 3.5 ranger is allowed, that implies that the feats he has as class abilities may be available to other characters. I was simply checking to determine if that was the case, as it could impact one of my backup characters.