Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 5/06/2003 03:51:00 PM


Epic game--Yes, a "few" disintegrates. *twitch* My point was that their ability to cast 5th level spells (Disintegrate) meant that they had enough 3rd level spellslots to avoid using any of the wands for fireballs, especially with the pearls. Speaking of things we found, we never did find any of those nasty scrolls on this ship, did we? Uh oh. It's a very good thing that the air elementals took the disintegrate fire (and that my paladin doesn't recognize that they were called unwillingly). It's also a good thing that we weren't close enough range for things bigger than fireballs. Otherwise quite a few chars would have been disintegrated--or worse. My paladin is still rolling decent fort saves for disintegrate, but getting hit by a bunch of them would have hurt.

Jeremy--I'm reasonably sure that the city didn't expect more than two, three levels of mayhem, so we may not get paid for all of this. Would the city even have a budget large enough? Besides, I'm more concerned about surviving than getting paid. We're down to four out of the seven "original" group members as it is (you, me, JeremyF, Leon). Lucky we found those other three wandering around (well, lucky that we found one of them)

John-Wouldn't Azimir have thought about the teleportation, considering that the idea had been banned so thoroughly in school and that Necron teleported the whole party at certain points? I (as player) didn't even know about the teleport ban until I started the epic game, which was well after the teleportation in the Monday game. As a character, I would not have any idea, unless one of the two following reasons count. Since bards can get Dimension Door, my bardic mentor may have told me about the teleport ban or I might have learned about it when gathering bardic knowledge.