Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 5/22/2003 10:14:00 AM


John--No, I'm not. :-P I was trying to figure out where else we could play, and making sure everyone else realized that we needed to figure some place out. *bing* John is now in the Friday time zone and is at Marcon, having missed the Th game. Have fun this weekend.

The caster level on the Belt of Bull's Strength is what, 3rd...? 3x a day = 9 hours. Neat. Summoning a dragon mount, good, bad? Are there any good dragons left? Would Marcus immediately seize control over it? Not that I can do that until my next feat anyhow...

Dustin--Depending on how much we get for selling the minor stuff, my belt of Str +6 should be available. (Although a donation would be nice, your char does kinda owe mine 30,000g. She'd never bring it up though.)