Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 5/16/2003 04:45:00 PM


John, "toning it down" really doesn't involve much. I don't expect her to be a Nun. Your sorc has always been a bit unstable from the start. Ian can deal with that. He isn't all that comfortable around Ignatia, will probably never fully trust her, but- it's not that much more than the usual "evil party" paranoia. The head-in-a-box, hell... she could give the head Bard levels and teach it to sing. Might be good for some extra gold at the inns. ("IIiiiiiii ain't got no... bo-dy! Yeah...!")

Holding a show from the back of his stagecoach to draw a crowd of children in close enough to hit with a flame-hand, before dancing around with her "angry bunny" puppet to burn down the city- that's a bit too much for him. In WW terms, he's convinced she's gone Marauder.

I guess part of it is just getting too into character. I, frankly, have a hard time just picking up and assuming a character without Method acting. I know Ian personally- I know how he thinks, I know his motivations, I know who he is. And he doesn't fit in.