Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 5/14/2003 10:23:00 PM


Shatzer- I'm interested in getting some enchanted arrows. They're *very* specalized, however, and since in this character's entire career I imagine I'll get to pull this trick off maybe once, I'd like to not invest in a full batch of 50 of them. I've noticed that some of the more powerful arrows are sold individually. Would you be OK with that? I'm thinking of buying only a dozen of them.

(Assuming you even OK the enchantments in the first place. These also assume the +1 requirement doesn't apply. It seems that's been officially rule zeroed?)

From Arms and Armor-

Silent- Pg34 (+1) The weapon makes no noise. I was hoping to have this spell operate so that the encantment on the ammo would also eliminate or at least greatly reduce the tell-tale bow "twang" as well as the arrow in flight. If not, I'll need to make changes.

Invisible- Pg31 (+1) The weapon is essentially invisible. Grants a +1 circumstance to hit. Another enchantment I didn't want on the bow itself. I'd be afraid I'd loose the damn thing. (It's only visible to the weilder. As I read this, if one was to drop the weapon in combat, they'd loose the ability to see it, too...) =)

Final Creation: +2 Arrows (Silent, Invisible) = 8,352gp per 50 or 167gp each.