Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/30/2003 04:46:00 PM


Yeah, I figured it out eventually, but somehow lost all but one item when I went to the order screen. Decided to take my time and check some other sites.

Didn't see that mini, very, very sweet. Not really what I wanted (I found a couple of real cool ones at Dragglestown) but I might get it for another game.

Newwave's shipping starts at $8.50 IIRC. In other words $3.50 more than Dragglestown and at least that much more than any other site I've ever ordered from. Not Cool.

I ended up with a mini I found on Draggelstown, but not in the Ogre section. Looking over the different manufacturers, I noticed two makers of supers figs. Hey, a good brick type might work, and hey presto, I found a real good one, although he is a bit oddly proportioned. The absolute best one was, alas, normal human size.