Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/21/2003 04:52:00 PM


My address is 1905 Portage Rd Apt 314. It's the apartment complex next to K-Mart. If you don't want to hunt the place down, I'll be at the comic shop Sunday at Noon to pick up Leon anyway. If you'd like, you can just head to the comic shop, and follow me from there. Just try to be there a bit before Noon so I don't leave without you.

I dont care where we go as long as there are things to kill. I like killing things : )

::Makes a mental note to buy a good, sturdy leash next time they're in town, with a choker-chain...::

Shatz- Actually, I was having second-thoughts on the brother/wizard thing anyway. What did you have in mind? Maybe we can still "hang" together. ;)

And, not to come to defense of Dan or anything... but sorcerers ARE from the PHB. ;)