Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 3/23/2003 03:22:00 AM


All---sorry it took me so darn long to get the baseline to you guys, John kinda caught me offguard....but here goes....evil group, paladin is not allowed, any other phb class is ok....level to 3....For what I have planned, first level characters are gonna get whacked on....and try to be as diversified as possible(just a recommendation) and this is a new world, not Johns, Dwarves are ok by me.

Wayne--sorry you gotta recreate, but you shouldnt be running a character in two seperate games at the same time anyway.

From what I am seeing for classes for you guys, they look pretty good.

Jeremy G---you posted yer addy, so I can just meet you there.

See most of you tomorrow, and the rest on monday :D