Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 4/08/2004 11:22:00 AM


" I want more in my online game."

You want a chat-room with pretty pictures. Like AOL, but with green chicks in fleshwraps...
Mmmn... Oola... :)


"Well at lest in Swg, when I come against a rule that I didn't know, I don't get bitched at for five fucking minutes. You know you have a problem, when just about every form of entertainment you have pisses you off."

As I've said before- when you start that DM powertripping shit specifically to fuck with players you don't like, and get completely blatant with it (which you do) I'm gonna' ride your ass about it. Don't take it too personally. So far, me being a total dick about a few stupid little inconsistancies with the book has just been convienient. ;)


Oh, BTW... I finally hoked up the Playstation to try out Drakengard. It's sweet as hell. It's basically Dynasty Warriors 2 combined with Panzer Dragoon. You either run around on the ground killing bad-guys, or fly around on the dragon in arial missions versus airships and stuff. You can also fly the dragon around on the "ground" missions, and burninate people by the hundreds. Muaahaha...