Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 4/07/2004 04:37:00 PM


I look at my Star Wars character the same way I look at my old pencil and paper characters. I've had to give up my Bounty hunter stuff to get pistoleer, which means the weapons I use have changed. So what? I have built a reputation and friendships with the other characters on the server that makes the game fun. I can't walk thru a starport without bumping into a guildmate, or someone that I've hunted with. And of course they want to chat with old troggie! This is the fun part of the game to me, not what I can or can't kill and with what I do it with. Plus soon I'll be able to open my salon where I can do hair and nails and sell my latest strapless gown design! I guess if you really need to be a 60th level sorcerer that can go to the dungeon of big greenie meenies so be it. I want more in my online game.

Of course this all being said I'm all over the Worlds of Warcraft beta!