Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 2/03/2004 05:04:00 PM


Leon & Caroline - If you two are so upset that Dustin didn't pull off a Total Party Kill, I'll gladly have my paladin skull-fuck the two of you in your sleep, then animate your corpses to carry my luggage. If it'll really cheer you up. It would be a nice way to really seal the whole "fallen" thing, and that way I don't have to waste time worring about dealing with any of those annoying Chaotic Good and Neutral alignments on the way down.

Honestly, I've never seen a group bitch for this long because they DIDN'T fuckin' die. He only killed 3/4 of the party, and TKOed over half of those with the first spell.

If you're that upset he didn't kill you- fine. Make a new character, or just quit. I'm already tired of hearing about it...


Shatzer & Dustin - I doubt this seminar will last more than an hour. I'll see you in the galaxies around 8.