Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 2/10/2004 01:39:00 PM


Wow. Dustin can't go a day without SWG. If he looses the use of his only internet connection, he might have to move in early. :)

Shatz- I've visited Fort Tusken before. I saw a few 10k scarry badass "Tusken Snipers" standing at the door, and just turned around and ran.

I probably would have joined you last night, but my hard drive was on the virge of spinning out. The platter skipped three times (hard lock and re-boot) before I could even get into SWG, then it was knocking and freezing up again about every 10 minutes after that. I had the drive out of my case and buried under a stack of cold Mountain Dew cans by the end of the evening. :)

I got the replacement drive in- my first backup didn't take properly, though. Drive just wouldn't boot. So I've got it running another dupe now. If it doesn't take this time, I'm gonna' try a software backup. (Which there is no reason it shouldn't- it's a bit-for-bit cloner. Unless XP is giving me shit with the clone.)