Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 2/03/2004 03:35:00 PM


Jeremy--Good luck at the seminar. I will have to put together another box of stuff for you. If I get a chance I'll drop it by Saturday (normal time 1 ish?). Let me know if this will work for you. I will start to work on the basement again. I need the cash money for my monster movie con.

Dustin--That reminds me does your no job having butt still want to go (irregardless of how that sounded I was looking forward to you going.). You need some more "zombie" education, so that you can maybe someday be as cool as me (I know it is a lot to ask, but I believe in you). :) It looks like about 100 bucks for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. That would cover you portion of the room, con tickets, and food. I eat really cheap at these things. Let me know asap!