Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 3/17/2008 10:55:00 AM




Well it is noon on St. Patricks day and I'm completely sober. WTF?

Scott - I plan on playing the game for a while or at least until I get bored of you all again. You can play your gnome priest, but he can't have any of the following attributes.

1. Small business owner. You can't have yet another character start a small business by carrying all sorts of shit back to town. You have done this one to death.

2. Musical instrument. Dude don't even think of playing music. Now if you want to inspire everyone with Gnomish poetry then go for it. In fact if it amuses me I will give you much extra xp!

I've dusted off a few classic modules for this campagin. That means you really shouldn't expect an epic story line. This is old school D and D so lets just nerd out and recapture my youth! So anyone want to order pizza tonight? :)