Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 3/03/2008 11:02:00 AM





So I didn't check the blog at all this weekend so I have some business to catch up on.

Scott - Dude I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. My condolences to you and your family.

Jeremy - Oh yeah Dustin is a little fruity maybe..... :)

Dustin - Are you coming to the game tonight? I have some cool Cthulu goodness for you. Muhahahahahahahahahaha.

Farva - Did you slide off the road? Well at least you have insurance and didn't end up in county lockup tossing some salad!

Bubbles - Dude I think that Dustin wants you man boobs.

Jeremy - Yeah the director of Black Devil Doll has my number! We are going to record a commercial and start pushing his film on our podcast. It seems that we have enough "street cred" for him to call us up and ask. Now if I can score some free swag off of him......

Well that is all I have to say right now.