Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 4/04/2007 01:29:00 PM


Wow so Scott called me last night to apologize about Monday. Apparently he forgot that it was his week to run the game. So that means that Scott, Farve and myself all missed the game. Sorry Jeremy I suppose that meant you had to hang out with Bubbles all by yourself (pretty creepy eh?). Seriously though I'm really sorry. I spent part of the afternoon at the vets office because I thought that my beagle Wolfgang was having a stroke. As it turns out he is just having issues with his nervous system (still could be a tumor). Bottom line was I really wouldn't of been fun to be around.

On a lighter note it appears that the lovely Mrs. Shatz and the lovely Mrs. Nester are going to hang out together on Friday night so Jason and I can organize a group of us to go see Grindhouse. If anyone is interested in seeing this movie with us please call or email me before the end of work on Friday.

Jeremy--Jason is going to talk to you on Thursday night.