Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 4/24/2007 01:34:00 AM


I've found my new class. It is perfect, and I only need 2 levels to get everything I want. (Hey, I'm two levels behind! Woohoo!) And it would only require the slightest amount of DM approval to OK the class requirements!

RONIN

Requirements:
Non-Lawful. +6 BaB.
Feats- Exotic Weapon Prof. Bastard Sword
Special- Must have fled, or been exiled from the service of a feudal lord.


I've since made good, but I left the Dwarves due to my own dishonor.
As long as you'll OK my fullblade as an "exotic, Cloud Giant sized bastard sword..." that'll work. <.<


1st: Sneak Attack +1d6, Infamy
2nd: Banzai Charge

Infamy - The ronin's reputation for dishonor - deserved or not - follows him everywhere. Whenever someone in a position of authority has heard of the ronin's past (usually through a DC10 Gather information or Knowledge check), that person's attitude starts one category worse than usual, and the ronin takes a -4 circumstance penalty on all Charisma-based checks involving that person. The infamy penalty only applies if the authority figure knows the ronin's identity.

The stories of the killings in Greyhawk are hard to forgive.

Banzai Charge - The ronin has cast away the code of bushido and at least a measure of his own honor, but his heart still remembers the thrill of bravery. When a ronin of 2nd level or higher charges into battle, he can accept a variable penalty to his AC and take an equivalent bonus on the damage roll. The normal -2AC penalty still applies and counts towards the bonus, but the ronin cannot accept a penalty smaller than -2 or larger than his base attack bonus.

(+20 Damage to a charge attack, in exchange for a -20 to AC? Uh... ok.)