Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 4/17/2007 02:04:00 AM


John - Baahaa... those would have been great. Maybe you could just get them made into pins instead. :)

Farva might need a new Blogger invite. He'd asked me to get it working for him again, on one of my computers, since he's still unable to get it to work on his. I forgot to ask 'em about it. I'll have to do that in a few days when the parts for his Dad's PC finally come in.

Farva - PC parts shipped. They'll arrive probably Wednesday. If the MB was the only thing fried, it should be back up and running by Friday.)


Dustin - Awesome page.

Bubs - You think you dropped it in my car? I didn't see anything in the seat, but I'll go take a look when I get home. (I drove Amber's car to work tonight.)