Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Jeremy on 9/16/2004 02:28:00 PM


Shatz- Honestly, I feel $100 is far too much for the helm and gun even if it WAS a metal cast. (No offense, but for a company that's supposedly making stormtrooper armor, that Dread helmet is a piece of shit. Hell, the front visor is a sheet of clear plastic cut that looks like it was cut from a 2-litre bottle, and hot-glued to the facepiece. That, and the "ammo select" display on the side of the Lawgiver is a really amature job...

I found out the gun was plaster, since the barrel was "bent." I attempted to straigten it, and snapped the fucker clean off. The repair isn't a big deal- I'll just drill a hole in both ends, stuff a dowel in there to hold it steady, fill the crack with epoxy plumbers putty and paint over the scar.

I got no problems listing it. That's why the seller pays all E-bay fees. If it doesn't sell, he covers the listing and reserve fees. If it doesn't sell, all I'm out is a bit of time...

He does know the rest of this stuff probably isn't going to sell for much, right? We're talking a few bucks on average for the action figures, if they sell at all...

Supplimental- I'll make sure to check the boxes before I sell them. If I find anything, I'll let you know.