Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 9/16/2004 12:57:00 PM


Jeremy--D'oh the name of the fake company is CyberDyne. FiberDyne are the guys that made the helmet and gun. As far as the gun goes I hadn't seen it. Do you think that 100 is unreasonable now? You da ebay guy so you would know. Also my wife thinks that you may have some non game stuff in the boxes of board games that I gave you on Saturday. If so please don't sell it and let me know what it is. If it is already listed send me an email and I'll ask her if it was something she wanted to sell.

Dustin--Upon further review I'm not sure that you intended me to run my game this Tuesday. If you didn't please disregard some of my rant. Notice I said some of my rant, moving my game without asking still sucks. Mostly because I have a couple of players coming from the College. Also did you know that you weren't going to be able to play anymore this past Tuesday? If so was that why you went a little nuts with the kicking down of the door? Just asking.