Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 9/20/2004 10:08:00 AM


All--I will be running my game on Tuesday. I have lots of funs stuff. If need be and Dustin sticks to his post I will be able to run my game every week until someone else is ready.

Dustin--Of for christsakes! I took exception with you because of your behavior that annoyed me. I put just as much effort into my game as you do yours. You have a tendancy to be a bit selfish at times. For example just moving the schedule around without asking. I have friends who wanted to join the CoC game, and I already told them when to come. This combined with your habit of just not showing up for your game recently has me a little bent out of shape. The game itself isn't a big deal, but your bailing on your friends is. I may be the only vocal person, but I can't believe that I'm the only one who feels that way. So what now? You have a problem with me I wont' come to your game, that fix it? Don't take your "ball" and go home on my account. I would reconsider you canceling your game, you going to feel pretty silly when you get your panties out of the bunch they are currently in. If you really feel that you can't continue, so be it! Please think about if first.