Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 9/11/2003 09:44:00 AM


Well Dustin's question has more or less forced me to make a decision.

After I went home last Thursday I decided that I wouldn't make any hasty decisions. After a week I've found that I feel the same way that I did on Thursday, which is as follows. Roleplaying is supposed to be my hobby, you know recreational and relaxing. What it is not supposed to be is yet another source of aggravation and stress. Unfortunately that is exactly what it has become. I would hope that you guys understand that this isn't personal and that I consider you all, well most of you all, to still be my friends. As I stated to Dustin, which I'm not sure that anyone else heard, is that I am done. I shall not be attending either Thursday game, nor shall I be running on Monday anymore effective immediately.

What does this mean? Well first of all I've given Dusty admin rights to the gaming Blog (feel free to email me with questions, it is really quite easy to do). So there is no reason not to continue using this forum to communicate. Secondly those of you who were using me as a resource to help with their games may feel free to continue to do so. Like I've stated before I'm still your friend and would be happy to help.