Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 9/06/2003 12:32:00 AM


I am pleased to see those tempers falling away. Both John and leon Bring unique perspectives to role playing. and the game would be greatly deminished if we all were to loose those perspectives. Thats the wonderfull thing about RPG's that is the adventure can take on a whole new demention and direction by the role play of even just one player. I think perhaps if dusty Thought about it a little he would have tried to arrest us all. hows that for a whole new spin. After the " incident " we were all unable to continue the game. no one cast blame really but rather all were disapointed that this chapter of the game ended abruptly and unresolved. The game was taking off on to a brave new tangent that left all wondering how it would have evolved. Its taken me a long time to find a goup of gamers like this that were not a bunch of young punks that I could not fit in with. I've already begun to form my own story line in my head for my own game when I'm ready. I'm learning a lot from everyone, yes even dusty. It is my sincere hope that both John and Leon reconsider participating in dusy's game so that I may Continue to learn from them both. I really appriciate Leon's knowledge of the game and I am very greatfull for John's patient attention with those of us less skilled at the game it really makes fitting in a lot easier.

Thank you both John And Leon