Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Anonymous on 9/21/2003 06:28:00 PM


Dustin--Hmm... I agree with Jeremy (and Leon once he hears about it) that Asian evil is going to be hard to pull off. I guess we could become ronin... but that would lead to pk-ing right and left. What you might be able to do is lawful neutral or lawful evil. (Interpreted as "I will follow the commands of my superior no matter what" or "I will follow the letter of the law, but will twist the meaning to my own ends")

Would it be possible to change the setting to a culture less focused on honor?

If the setting isn't changed, can we pull stuff from Beyond Monk and the other Oriental books?

(I have a lot of stuff to do this week, so any new char will be created Th afternoon anyhow.)