Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by John on 1/09/2009 01:13:00 AM


Okay I think that I enjoy the look of the new blog. Looks nice, though the Anal raping thing seems a bit much. I mean Farve might dig it, but the rest of us? :)

I agree that 2009 could be a good year for movies, but not because of any gay DragonBall Z live action mess. BTW was that Chow Yun Fat? If so he is so less cool in my eyes. Any way check this shit out!



Yeah I know it is a remake. But as an expert on horror movies (hell I have my own website damn it!) Slasher movies are hard to screw up. Take pretty people, have the women get naked, and kill them in creatively gruesome ways. Not hard at all. Plus the early buzz is good from fans who have seen rough cuts. Speaking of good buzz...



Lionsgate has been going out of there way to show this to members of horror magazines and some of the bigger websites. They want the fans to see it and spread the word, because this looks to be a big winner. I'm hoping they both are, because knowing how Hollywood works they will crank out at least a years worth of new Slasher movies. And if these movies clean up (both being rated R and gory as hell) then I might actually get to see something in the theater that I'd be excited about.

Oh and for those interested in homoerotic boy wizard stuff (Farve) here is something for you.



Later guys.

-John