Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Dr. Fawkes , , , , , on 1/01/2009 03:06:00 PM


eh, your music stops working for one day. From what I gathered, this is just another wonderful result of DRM on our music players. So I think this is just some PlaysForSure karma. Also, at least a Microsoft product lasts long enough to see a leap year, instead of having a battery that dies after 18 months. (because you're to have given apple more money by then).
That said, the iPod touch is pretty fricking rocking (minus the goddamn itunes requirement), and I think if they had one for about $150-200 I'd be all over it.

1 round for a colossal stone golem? I think not. Lincoln would eat your face while Teddy rapes your corpse. Washington would use your spine to chop down a cherry tree, and Jefferson... I don't know. He'd father some illegitimate children or grow some pot. Hard to say which.