Wooster Gaming Club

and the rest of John's Assmonkey Puppets

Published by Dunesmuggler on 10/20/2006 08:27:00 PM


Well, no one seemed opposed to the idea of doing homework for extra XP, so I guess I'll give out some assignments...

Larva... not sure why your name is Larva, but apparently here it is...
your homework assignment this week is to find a picture of a sexy goblin chick... or several pictures of them if you can. Also neat pictures of goblins/goblin lairs will get bonus points.

John... Your assignment if you choose to accept it is to find me lists of good goblin names. For bonus points find me some common Goblin Slang.

Bubbles... Your assignment is to find me descriptions andor pictures of Goblin traps and equipment. For bonus points you will do the truffle shuffle for me during game whenever I really need to express the hardship of goblin life.

Dustin... You get more homework than the others to try to catch you up with them. Your first assignment is to make a character, write up a background for them, and work on a funny accent you are going to speak with when you play him. Your second assignment is to find a list of good goblin tribe and orc tribe names and standards. For bonus points, show up on time.

Thats about it.
Lemme know if there are any questions or problems with the assignments I have given you.
Good Luck.